- All our products are digital and are available via computer download only.
- Our digital scrapbooking products are in the highest quality and resolutions, all 300 dpi.
- Papers are 12 x 12 inches and in .jpg format, elements are in .png format, and templates are in .png, .tif and .psd formats.
- Most of our products are for Scrap For Hire unless otherwise noted. Please read the Designers TOU that is included in each download.
- Products that have gone through quality control have our 'Quality Seal'.
- Payments are accepted through Paypal. Please note, you don't need a Paypal account and can still use your credit card.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com. We'll get back to you as soon as we can. Please allow up to 24 hours for a response.
Thank you! Nicole Parker, owner of Stuff To Scrap
Stuff To Scrap is in Central Standard Time, please make note of this for our sales, specials or other activities.
Please Note: We understand that occasionally technical difficulties may make your digital files inaccessible and we want to help whenever possible. The following are our policies regarding the resetting of downloads. After the initial 7 day window to download your files, orders will be reset upon request only, once per customer. Orders older than 45 days old and very large reset requests may be subject to a small convenience fee. However, if the product has been retired from the store, we will not be able to reactivate it since it is no longer available. Please allow up to 72 hours for order reset requests to be processed. We appreciate your understanding in regards to this matter. Also, due to the downloadable nature of our products, all sales are final. If it appears that there has been a problem with your order, or you have questions, please contact us.